Join Australian Champion Blacksmith Terry Drennan for a lesson in the custom built blacksmithing shop. Learn techniques such as drawing, upsetting, squaring, rounding, forge welding and riveting, barley twisting.
Once you have completed the blacksmithing basics you can advance your blacksmithing skills in this two day workshop and create a fireside BBQ tool set.
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: Cost includes tuition, materials and meals. This workshop has a prerequisite of Blacksmithing Basics.
You need to know
• Participants must be 16 years and over (excluding our Teen workshops)
• Prerequisite: These apply for certain blacksmithing workshops
• Please note bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Participants must declare any condition or injury which may impact their ability to successfully complete the workshop.
• Please contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900 to discuss your suitability for this workshop.
• Please bring bottled water and closed in shoes.
• For catering purposes, please supply us with information about your allergies and intolerances on the payment page.
Full Price $420
Cobb+Co Museum27 Lindsay StreetToowoomba
Saturday 10 - Sunday 11 April 20218am-4pm each day
8 hours per day (over 2 days)
Group bookings can be made by contacting Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900.
Patrons with accessibility issues are asked to contact Cobb+Co Museum on 07 4659 4900.